CrossRoads Counseling COVID-19 UPDATE:
Update at CrossRoads. (November, 2020)
Effective Immediately, CrossRoads Counseling is now offering phone and video sessions through the end of January.
It is the sincerest desire of CrossRoads Counseling Ministries to keep all staff and clients safe and healthy during this COVID-19 outbreak and to error on the side of caution in order to do that.
Should you have any question or concerns, please contact our office at (989)652-0764 and we will be glad to answer them.
Philippians 4:6-7 (NLT) states, “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.”
Phone / Video Sessions are available. The following is intended to give you an understanding regarding the ease of holding these sessions:
DOXY.ME is an on-line web site used by health professionals to communicate with patients/clients. It is not an app and there is nothing to download. Any computer, mobile phone, or I-pad device that has a camera and access to the internet works with DOXY.ME. If your device does not work, you may be required to download and use Google Chrome or Safari as it is required for the provider side to work, however, your current internet browser may work fine. The following is a step-by-step instruction list to help you log-in for your session at CrossRoads Counseling Ministries.
1. Go to the web site https://doxy.me
2. Press the GET STARTED – FOR FREE button
3. There are two buttons, one for the provider and one for the patient. Press I’M THE PATIENT button.
4. The screen now directs you to enter your therapists Doxy.me link. If you have an intake or a counseling session scheduled with:
Beth Bierlein https://doxy.me/bbierleincrcounseling
Brian Wilson https://doxy.me/bwilsoncrcounseling
Becky Rogers https://doxy.me/brogerscrcounseling
Amy Paten https://doxy.me/apatencrcounseling
5. Simply insert the link and press CHECK IN.
6. A welcome screen will appear asking you to enter your name. After entering your name, press the CHECK IN button.
7. The next screen that appears asks permission to have access to your camera. Press the ENABLE CAMERA button.
8. The next screen is your therapists waiting room. You will appear in your camera on the upper right corner of the screen. Simply wait at this screen and your therapist will start the session.
9. Once the session starts you will see your therapist on the main screen and your image will remain in the upper right corner of the screen.
10. If you have problems and need assistance, please call CrossRoads Counseling Ministries and your therapist will assist you. The phone number at CrossRoads is 989-652-0764.
© 2016 CrossRoads Counseling Ministries. 989.652.0764